I am working remote today.
Some things I enjoy about the option to work remote:
- Focused work. I talk a ton at work and get side tracked with all my friends there either stopping by my desk or going to them.
- Coffee. I can use all the coffee options I have at my house.
- Plants. I have a couple plants at my setup at home, I’ve tried having them at work but they always seem to die 😦
- Not rushed. This morning I still did my morning routine, but also met a friend for coffee. Since I didn’t have to be in the office, I didn’t have to rush taking a shower to make it on time to get coffee, I was able to do that later in the morning when I had a break from work.
- Music. I can play songs on my Echo, currently enjoying the band Anchor Worship
- Food. I am able to make my lunch without having it get cold. I just made this #nom sandwich of chicken, tomato, avocado and egg.
It doesn’t take a lot to keep me happy. Thankful for this day to work remote.